Vietnam Printpack exhibition officially returned to Vietnam market in September 2023 with the appearance of many large enterprises in the industry. Promising to bring an extremely successful exhibition with many unique and extremely attractive Vietnam Printpack booth designs.
Vietnam Printpack and important information
Vietnam Printpack is an international exhibition of Vietnam Printing & Packaging Industry, which was born in 2002 with the organization of The Vietnam National Trade Fair and Advertising Company (Vinexad) under the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Yorker Co., Ltd. co-hosted.
Although just born, Vietnam Printpack has received the active support of the Vietnam Printing Association (VPA), Vietnam Packaging Association (VINPAS), China Printing and Packaging Equipment Industry Association (VINPAS). PEIAC), Taiwan Technology Association (TTA), and Taiwan Machinery Technology Association (TAMI).
The 21st Vietnam Printpack 2023 exhibition will be the return, opening the door for the Printing & Packaging Industry to connect the Vietnamese market closer to other countries in the world after the crisis. more than 2 years of the pandemic. The exhibition promises to bring many innovative products as well as promote the digital transformation of the Printing industry.
Vietnam Printpack Exhibition Details
4 most important information at Vietnam Printpack
Exhibition name: Vietnam International Printing & Packaging Industry Exhibition
Time: Taking place from September 21, 2023 – September 24, 2023
Venue: Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) – 799 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh
Estimated scale: In 2023, Vietnam Printpack is expected to have more than 600 booths displaying products, bringing together 375 units from 10 countries around the world and regions such as Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Taiwan. , USA, Korea, China, Thailand, Japan, UK and Vietnam.
Top 3 categories displayed at the exhibition
- Coating equipment, colorimetric equipment
- Envelope Making Machine, Numbering Machine
- Ink, Ink color mixing system
- Knife, Cutting Disc, Dimensional Laminating Machine
- Printing and packaging production system, Prepress processing system
- Post-printing machinery and equipment, Printers & Accessories, Substances & Auxiliaries
- Silkscreen printing
- Convertible packaging, flexible packaging, cardboard packaging, paper bags, folding bags
- Dosing system, coding and marking system, distribution system, logistics, quality control system.
- Raw materials and auxiliary substances
- Hard pack, glass bottle, tin box
– Paper boxes and cartons:
- Cardboard paper, carton paper
- Auxiliary equipment, components, cutting and creasing equipment
- Consumer packaging materials
- Corrugated machine, corrugated printing for cartons
- CAD/CAM design
- MIS and factory systems, strapping and palletizing systems
- Waste extraction and packaging
Reasons why businesses need to participate in Vietnam Printpack Exhibition
– Being the destination of many experts and large enterprises in the industry
– Opportunity to update the latest trends in products as well as modern and advanced production stages.
– Establish a long-term cooperation relationship with the right file of potential new customers.
– The printing & Packaging Industry is an indispensable field of all products, any product sold on the market must have a label and certain standards attached.
– Vietnam market is highly appreciated in terms of economic development and product production, so the printing and packaging industry also develops.
– Opportunities for businesses that have been, and intend to participate in this manufacturing industry to approach and learn more deeply.
– According to VPPA statistics, the total volume of packaging paper in Vietnam in September 2021 is 3.5 million tons. That number proves the development and increasing demand of people in the field of packaging, especially in the trend of online business reaching the peak and forms of online buying and selling are gradually being replaced today.
Convergence of large enterprises at Vietnam Printpack Exhibition
At the Vietnam Printpack exhibition, it is not difficult to see big names in the industry such as Fujifilm, Konica Minolta, Sansin, Central America Asia, Uchida, PTS, Song Long. The presence of leading companies and enterprises in the industry confirms the prestige of Vietnam Printpack exhibition in the industry. It is a good opportunity for exhibitors to exchange and share experiences in production as well as trading. As well as attracting many potential customers from beautiful and impressive exhibition booth designing.
Recently, Vietnam Printpack 2022 has also received a record number of 750 booths of 400 exhibitors with a display area of 15,000m2. In addition, for the convenience of foreign businesses that are too far away, the Vietnam International Printing & Packaging Industry Exhibition was also held simultaneously in two forms: online and in person.
Previously, Vietnam Printpack 2018 also resonated when there were 360 businesses from 19 different countries around the world participating. At the end of the exhibition, the Organizing Committee reported that more than 14,000 visitors were interested in the exhibition and the products on display. That sky-high number has set the stage for Vietnam Printpack 2019 to come back stronger with the number of visitors and exhibition booths increasing by 8.2% compared to previous years.
Gia Long – A unit specializing in the design and construction of Vietnam Printpack booths
To have a successful exhibition, businesses must carefully prepare from the products on display to the design and construction of the booth. You should choose for yourself the package exhibition construction unit to be able to save on 3D design costs.
Gia Long is a unit specializing in the construction of Vietnam Printpack booths with more than 20 years of industry experience and professional staff. Will definitely bring you a satisfactory Vietnam Printpack exhibition booth. Contact us to get an exhibition booth design company today!
>> See more: Saigontex exhibition booth design