Vietnam Expo Exhibition, also known as the 32nd Vietnam International Trade Exhibition, is about to take place in December 2022 with many strong trade activities at the end of the year. This is an opportunity for all businesses to introduce and display their products to customers and partners.
To make a good impression, your business needs a professional and attractive Vietnam Expo booth design because this will be the place to meet many potential buyers.
What is Vietnam Expo?
Vietnam Expo is the largest trade fair in Vietnam organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Taking place for the first time in 1991, since then, Vietnam Expo is considered an important bridge between Vietnamese and international traders in promoting investment and business development and achieving much efficiency in trade. commercial translation.
Vietnam International Trade Exhibition contributes to diversifying product lines and products of electronic equipment – civil electricity, spare parts – industrial machines, and interior, and exterior equipment. In addition, there is the appearance of financial services, telecommunications, and e-commerce industries, which are also indispensable parts of each exhibition.
As one of the exhibitions with the longest history in Vietnam, Vietnam Expo exhibition increasingly affirms its position in terms of the quality of Vietnamese goods with countries around the world. Bringing many opportunities for cooperation and export for domestic enterprises to come closer to other countries.
Information about Vietnam Expo
Time: Taking place from December 1, 2022 – December 3, 2022
Venue: Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC) – 799 Nguyen Van Linh Boulevard, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh
Categories on display:
– National pavilion: Displaying outstanding products and services of each country organized by international trade promotion organizations.
– Machinery – equipment & electronics: Industrial machinery & equipment, construction machinery, chemical products, electrical & electronic products, computers & telecommunications products, household electrical appliances, hand tools hand & diamond.
– Interior decoration and gifts: Wooden furniture, art rattan & steel, tiles, kitchenware & dining table. Sanitary & bathroom equipment, home textile products, home appliances, tapestries, art glass, lighting fixtures, and gifts.
– Agricultural products, foods, and beverages: Coffee, milk tea, honey, rice, cashew nuts, pepper, cocoa, vegetables, meat & eggs of cattle, poultry, seafood & frozen food, food nutrition / Beer & beverages.
Impressive Numbers At Vietnam Expo 2022
600: Is the number of stalls displaying products
550: Is the number of businesses attending the exhibition
31: Is the number of years Vietnam Expo Exhibition was held in Vietnam
30%: This is the total number of new companies and countries participating in each exhibition
36%: The number of international visitors, of which the remaining 64% are large domestic enterprises
These factors have made Vietnam Expo Exhibition 2022 a prestigious event for businesses to attend to launch new products and develop business networks, visitors have the opportunity to access new technologies, and take advantage of opportunities. Full cooperation in 3 days exhibition.
Previously, Vietnam Expo Exhibition 2020 resonated in the exhibition world when combining the organization of a direct and online exhibition for foreign companies to easily attend during the complicated COVID-19 pandemic situation. complex. Remote booth is used to meet the needs of product experience in the most authentic way. This is considered a pioneering new step in the exhibition industry in Vietnam.
Gia Long and the impressive Vietnam Expo Exhibition booth
Through each period of the exhibition, the success not only comes from the number of transactions and the number of customers participating but also from the extremely impressive Vietnam Expo exhibition booth designs. These unique booth designs not only contribute to highlighting your business but also the highlight of the entire exhibition.
Therefore, businesses need to choose for themselves a professional Vietnam Expo booth construction unit, with many years of experience in design and construction so that your company can easily create a good impression in the eyes of customers and partners.
+ Belarus exhibition booth – Construction and design of Vietnam Expo exhibition booth
Vietnam Expo booth design and construction unit
GIA LONG – is a unit of Vietnam Expo exhibition booths design of professional fair booths. With more than 20 years of experience in the profession and a team of professional staff, we are confident to bring our customers the most thoughtful products. Gia Long is confident to be the most prestigious exhibition booths construction contractor in Vietnam.
>> See more: ETE exhibition and extremely impressive booths