Vietbuild Exhibition is a traditional festival, an impressive big event of the Construction – Real Estate – Construction Materials & Interior Decoration Industry taking place in Vietnam. Here, enterprises participating in Vietbuild will introduce and display the latest and most modern products to partners and customers.
Vietbuild exhibition and trade promotion bridge
After more than 14 years of being on the market, Vietbuild International Exhibition is now considered the most prestigious and professional event in the Construction – Real Estate – Building Materials & Interior Decoration industry. After many years of organization, Vietbuild exhibition is now recognized by the state as an international exhibition of national and international stature. With a grand scale, Vietbuild Hanoi exhibition, Vietbuild Da Nang exhibition, Vietbuild HCMC exhibition brings together the latest and most modern products, services and technologies.
Coming to the exhibition, enterprises participating in Vietbuild will have the opportunity to meet and exchange new products with domestic and foreign customers. Find the right partner on the right topic and learn more experiences from leading experts. Vietbuild Exhibition is a strong trade promotion bridge for businesses in the future. The event brings great economic and investment benefits to enterprises participating in Vietbuild.
The presence of enterprises participating in Vietbuild at the exhibition has contributed to trade promotion, investment cooperation to build and develop a brand image, technology transfer and support enterprises to restore production and business. Especially connecting supply and demand, connecting technology on digital platforms and e-commerce platforms. Besides, businesses participating in Vietbuild are also a model for other businesses in implementing the State’s guidelines and policies on construction and real estate.
The presence of enterprises participating in Vietbuild at the exhibition has contributed to trade promotion, investment cooperation to build and develop a brand image, technology transfer and support enterprises to restore production and business. Especially connecting supply and demand, connecting technology on digital platforms and e-commerce platforms. Besides, enterprises participating in Vietbuild are also a model for other businesses in implementing the State’s guidelines and policies on construction and real estate.
Check out the big guys in the construction material industry participating in Vietbuild
Enterprises participating in Vietbuild not only bring the best products, services and solutions to customers but also the “big guys” in the Construction – Real Estate – Building Materials & Interior Decoration industries. Businesses participating in Vietbuild have shown innovation, development and dedication through breakthrough technology solutions to bring the best user experience. Thereby, connecting the business community in the building materials industry to coordinate the development of domestic and foreign markets. Let’s take a look at enterprises participating in Vietbuild for a long time at the exhibition event.
– Huy Hoang Locks Company Limited: Is the leading professional lock manufacturer in Vietnam. Established since 1979, Huy Hoang has 3 manufacturing plants with a total area of up to 70,000m2 and 15 million products per year. With that scale and strong development, Huy Hoang is one of the long-standing and prestigious enterprises participating in Vietbuild in the market. Thanks to exhibition events like Vietbuild, Huy Hoang has grown stronger and grown to reach the international market.
– Viet Asian Window Aseanwindow Co.,Ltd: ASN Window for short, has been present in Vietnam since 2007, over 14 years of establishment and development. ASN Window operates with the goal of becoming a leading company in the door industry. As a distribution system for door materials of: Xingfa Aluminum, Sparlee plastic, 3H accessories, Antas silicone sealant, GQ accessories, ..
– Viet Nam Nanyoo Joint Stock Company: Over two decades of establishment and development, Nanyoo has become a large science and technology corporation and naturally approached the Vietnamese market through Vietbuild exhibition. Nanyoo’s products have been used more and more widely since becoming an enterprise participating in Vietbuild. Through the exhibition, Nanyoo’s fan equipment has been displayed in almost all industrial parks and large buildings
– CAVANI: As a distributor of international brands, CAVANI is a familiar enterprise participating in Vietbuild. Typical products are chandeliers, and high-end table clocks from Italian and Spanish foreign brands: Bejorama, Copen Lamp, Sarri, Fede, and Farbel, ..
– High-class sanitary ware Flova: Is a trademark registered for global protection by the UK. Since 1991, Flova began to produce high-end sanitary ware for the North American and European markets. As one of the first companies to integrate both R&D and manufacturing, Flova has completely mastered technology, creating amazing products. Becoming an enterprise participating in Vietbuild, Flova easily accesses the Vietnamese market through sophisticated, modern British designs and German production technology.
– VITTO Group Joint Stock Company: With tiles and tiles that bring sophistication and elegance. Vitto is not only a building material but also expresses culture and art through creative interior space. Vitto Group has a network of distributors, representative offices and branches nationwide.
Above are the prominent enterprises participating in Vietbuild, all of which are “big guys” in the construction industry, building materials and interior and exterior decoration. That excitement clearly demonstrates the need to connect and promote trade through Vietbuild exhibition. Vietbuild is the ideal destination for both visitors and exhibition stand design to explore potential business opportunities and fresh inspiration in design. In addition, Enterprises must also choose for themselves a reputable and professional Exhibition stand builders to bring the best effect when participating in exhibitions.