Camfood 2024 is the leading annual international exhibition of Food & Beverages in Cambodia taking place in November 2024. This year’s event returns on a large scale and receives support from experts. the largest business in the industry, a great opportunity to meet potential customers, international units generate revenue and expand market share.
Some details about the exhibition Camfood Phnom Penh
After many years of successful exhibitions, with a return Camfood 2024 Exhibition 1 international venue in Cambodia in the F&B industry, gathering more than 20,000 visitors who are businesses, suppliers, manufacturers and industry experts. Opportunity to expand business cooperation to one of the rapidly growing economies in Southeast Asia.
The event was to efficient Diamond Island Convention & Exhibition Center (DIECC) in Koh Pich, Phnom Penh, not only Camfood 2024 but also combined co-hosted with the Camhotel 2024, Camcafe and Foodtec Cambodia 2024 exhibitions, will introduce and promote thousands of advanced technology products such as hotel supplies, tea, coffee, processing and packaging equipment food,..
A colorful playground for customers who love cuisine food and drinks. Experience and enjoy new dishes and drinks on the market, all only at Camfood 2024, join for free for 3 days.
Detailed information about Camfood 2024
Time: from November 6 – 8, 2024.
Location: at Diamond Island Convention and Exhibition Center (DIECC), Koh Pich, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
At the exhibition Camfood Phnom Penh 2024 participating businesses will display a series of advanced technology products from food machinery and convenience stores to cafes and restaurants including:
- Foodservice machinery and equipment
- Drinks, convenience stores
- Coffee shops and restaurants
- Coffee maker and coffee grinder
- Juicer and blender
- Slicers, filters,…
- Refrigerators and display cabinets
- Oil-free fryer and microwave
Featured shows take place every day
- Specialized seminars: The seminar program takes place daily with many different topics shared by leading experts in the food and beverage industry.
- Business connection: In just 3 days at a visiting location, you will meet and connect directly with international business experts to exchange and create new business relationships.
- Culinary experience: Join the event completely free, discover and enjoy thousands of dishes and drinks from high-level professional chefs.
Why should businesses participate in exhibitions?
- Increase brand recognition: With an international scale of more than 20,000 visitors, an opportunity for your business to Introduce and promote your products and services to potential specialized customers, thereby increasing your brand visibility.
- Get direct response: Participating businesses will have 3 days to collect direct feedback from customers visiting the exhibition, to better understand customers’ needs and desires.
- Monitor market trends: Participate in seminars, conferences, and forums to learn more about new trends in the field of Food & Drinks.
- Connect and access: Camfood 2024 attracts the participation of businesses from all over the world, so you will have direct access to industry experts, and potential partners to expand new business networks.
Exhibition booth design and construction company for Camfood 2024
International Exhibition Food & Drinks This year promises to attract thousands of specialized and specialized visitors hundreds of Attendees come from countries around the world. Therefore, businesses participating in the exhibition need to own one outstanding quality booth at Camfood 2024 to attract the attention of visitors, thereby increasing brand recognition.
Gia Long is a company specializing in exhibition booth construction at Camfood. With nearly 20 years of experience as a reputable exhibition contractor, with a highly skilled, well-trained and professional construction team. We are confident that we will bring customers the most impressive and large-scale exhibition booth design to attract a large number of customers to visit, while ensuring booth quality when constructing the exhibition booth.