Vifa Expo is the most famous furniture and handicraft fair in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. Therefore, the presence of enterprises participating in Vifa Expo is the focus that is always the top concern of customers and partners.
Vifa Expo and the excitement of the furniture sector market
Near the end of the year, the commodity market is more active than ever. Demand for shopping increases, preparing for a full and prosperous new year. The furniture market is also not outside of that trading game. Local producers and foreign goods are constantly updated with the latest models and trends to meet the needs of consumers and buyers.
According to the furniture market report, Vietnam is currently the most promising furniture producer and exporter in the world. Vietnam Timber & Forest Products Association also said that the export of wood and wood products reached nearly $5.50 billion in the first four months of 2022. Up 5% compared to the same period in 2021, only in April 2022, export turnover reached USD 1.5 billion, up nearly 7.5% compared to the same period last year.
Vietnam is an important supplier to more than 140 countries all over the world, led by: The US, Japan, and China. The US and Europe account for 80% of Vietnam’s furniture export market share. In the domestic market, from the past until now, Vietnamese people still have the habit of using wooden furniture because of the durability and rigidity of the product. With those advantages, enterprises participating in Vifa Expo have more favorable conditions in trade promotion and bringing Vietnamese products closer to countries around the world.
The big enterprises participating in Vifa Expo 2023
Vietnam has become the leading furniture exporter in ASEAN largely thanks to the success of the Vifa Expo. Enterprises participating in Vifa Expo bring Vietnamese furniture brands to the international market, positioning the S-shape country’s products on the world map.
Vifa Expo 2023 is expected to have about 975 pavilions from 175 domestic and foreign enterprises with an area of more than 15,000m2, which will be the place to display the latest and most modern furniture and furniture products. Below is a list of enterprises that regularly participate in vifa expo and their highlights:
– Eurofar International BV: Eurofar International Ltd is a company specializing in the sale of garden furniture. With the scale of workshops spreading across Asia, every day 7,000 employees work at full capacity to deliver the highest quality and standard products to users.
– Fine Scandinavia: Owning a high-quality product line with more than 250 production staff and 50 office staff working in the departments: sales department, administration department, design & development department, research & development department, 3D – engineering & rendering department, production management & QA department and customer service department.
– Scancom Vietnam: ScanCom International is a leader in the global outdoor furniture sector. The products produced for the market combine international design expertise with modern manufacturing techniques and are committed to complying with corporate social responsibilities.
– Ngan Phat Production Company Limited provides modern, scalable and reliable manufacturing processes that are ISO and BSCI certified – from the planning stage to the finished product.
– Saigoncasa: As an enterprise specializing in providing high-class and modern construction materials in line with trends. Very popular with hotels, commercial centers, buildings and constructions.
– Bao Hung Furniture: As a unit specializing in manufacturing household furniture products from rubber wood and oak: Andrea furniture set, Valencia furniture set, Trophy furniture set, URI furniture set, single wooden chair, and baby wooden chair,…
– Hafele Vietnam: Established in 1923 in Nagold City, Germany. Today, Häfele is one of the largest accessory technology companies in the world with 37 subsidiaries and a diverse product line that is present in more than 150 countries. With 90 years of experience, constant innovation and creativity that have helped Häfele grow stronger and become a leading enterprise providing optimal solutions for houses and buildings
– Artistic Decor Furniture Corp: As a professional manufacturer in Vietnam specializing in producing handicraft furniture from rattan, water hyacinth, rattan, sea grass, coconut, banana leaf, etc., and crafts from coconut (teapot sets, bowls, cups, spoons, animal, bag, mat, motor, boat, etc) and we can manufacture according to your design.
– Master Sofa International CO, LTD: As a private company established in 1992. It operates two factories in Johor, Malaysia and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with a total construction area of 1,500,000 square feet. The company exports its products to the international market with two brands: Maximus and Maestro International.
– DeRUCCI International Holdings Limited: Specializing in human healthy sleep research and engaging in R&D, production and sales of a complete set of healthy sleep systems. Products include: beds, mattresses, sofas, beds, tables and chairs, dining tables and chairs, etc. After 16 years of development, DeRUCCI has quickly developed into a leading brand in China’s bedding sector.
Enterprises participating in vifa expo not only come from domestic companies but also from 12 different countries and territories such as: Singapore, Canada, Belgium, Denmark, Korea, the Netherlands, Indonesia, China, the United States and Thailand,… Thereby, it is clear that the need to connect the wood and furniture sectors is extremely strong, so participating businesses need to invest in exhibition booth design the most impressive and attractive.
The diversity of Vietnamese traditional crafts imbued with cultural identity and diverse designs displayed at VIFA will inspire visitors to create attractive new products, attracting enterprises to participate in Vifa Expo and future customers. VIFA is the exhibition contractor for both visitors and exhibitors to discover potential business opportunities and fresh design inspiration.