Regulations on the design and construction of Vietbuild booths are the rules that are set for businesses to attend, which should be strictly followed based on the set regulations of vietbuild booth construction. This helps ensure safety, synchronization and ease of control.
Brief introduction of Vietbuild exhibition
Vietbuild is an annual exhibition held on a grand scale, converging the most advanced products and services in the Construction – Real Estate Industry at home and abroad. Therefore, there are regulations on the design and construction of Vietbuild booths that need to be properly implemented by businesses.
In 2023, Vietbuild is expected to be held in three regions across the country including Vietbuild Hanoi, Vietbuild Da Nang, and Vietbuild Ho Chi Minh. Create opportunities for businesses in the industry to exchange and introduce products directly to potential customers, as well as expand cooperation with foreign businesses.
Over the years, Vietbuild exhibition has cooperated with many large units and organizations such as the Vietnam Construction General Association, the Vietnam Association of Architects, Departments of Construction in provinces and cities across the country,… and Many media agencies are interested in supporting.
Regulations on design and construction of Vietbuild booths
Time to start the installation of the booths
At Vietbuild exhibition, the time for the erection and construction of the Vietbuild booths takes place from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- For units and businesses that have self-installed booths, they need to pay the fund to build their booths in the amount of 100,000 VND/m2. After the end of the exhibition, the business must complete and hand over it to its original state, and at the same time clean up in your booth area. Finally, the Organizer will refund the fund and issue a certificate to the enterprise.
- Construction badge: Depending on the construction area of the vietbuild booth, the unit will receive a different number of construction badges, receiving the construction badges needs to contact the Organizer to receive it before construction, this is the regulation Vietbuild booth design and construction required.
- Each exhibition booth at Vietbuild, big or small, will receive 3 opening invitations and 6 visiting badges, for those who want more, need to register in advance with the Organizer.
- After the exhibition, the organizers will disconnect all electricity in the area.
Things to pay attention to for businesses participating in construction and display, it is necessary to prepare fire extinguishers by themselves in accordance with the regulations on design and construction of Vietbuild booth. If the booth needs to use water, it is necessary to register in advance and pay the water bill for the place of Vietbuild exhibition.
The exhibition booths dimension
According to the regulations on design and construction of Vietbuild booths, the height of the booth displayed at the exhibition needs to strictly comply with the regulations of the Organizer. Depending on the place of display, there are different suitable sizes. Therefore, after having the design of the exhibition booth, the enterprise needs to give it to the Organizer for review and approval before proceeding with the production, erection and construction of the vietbuild booth.
Time limit when dismantling the booths
In the regulations on design and construction of Vietbuild booths, the dismantling time for participating units also has specific regulations.
On the last day of displaying products at Vietbuild, after completion, it is also time to start dismantling the booth. Depending on the year, each time will have different specific deadlines. After dismantling and handing over on time according to the regulations on design and construction of Vietbuild booths, the Organizer will issue a license to the gate for that unit.
Things businesses need to pay attention to in the design and construction of Vietbuild booths
During the construction of booths at Vietbuild exhibition, construction enterprises should note a number of the regulations on design and construction of Vietbuild booths as follows:
- During the construction of the vietbuild booth, it is not allowed to use chisels, staplers, or adhesive tapes to stick to the walls of the booth, to the floor and directly to the wall of the exhibition place.
- Do not spill water, paint, or chemicals on the floor, into technical ditches at Vietbuild exhibition. Here, the exhibition booth construction unit is only allowed to paint and use a light hand saw, not to spray paint or put powder on the spot, because damage to the construction unit must be compensated.
Regulations on design and construction of Vietbuild booths when conducting the construction, it is necessary to have floor mats and be spread around the construction area, in order to protect the floor, as well as avoid chemical materials sticking to the ground. During the entire installation and dismantling process, it should be done quickly and safely, ensuring cleanliness in the area of Vietbuild exhibition booth construction. In addition, Enterprises must also choose for themselves a reputable and professional Booth design company to bring the best effect when participating in exhibitions.
>> See more: Trade promotion bridge of enterprises participating in Vietbuild